FileList Download Removal/Turn Off

Use this forum to flesh out your feature request before you enter it in <a href="http://dcpp.net/bugzilla/">Bugzilla</a>.

Moderator: Moderators

NiXiuS

FileList Download Removal/Turn Off

Post by NiXiuS » 2006-01-03 07:10

Hello!

I am new to the forum, but ever since early versions this has sort of 'bugged' me XD

If I'm downloading alot of files, and want to see how many I have got just at a glance, all I can ever see is all the damned filelists I've downloaded.

What I am proposing is, make some sort of check button that you can turn on/off viewing filelists you have downloaded. Or perhaps even a filetype filter, to filter the filetypes you want (or dont want) to see.

That last idea is just a spur of the moment thing, heheh, but yeah, I really hate having to re-arrange my finished downloads to select all filelists, to delete em, then re-arrange just to see what I downloaded. Looks so cluttered :P

Well, get back to me with any feedback on my idea, even if it's just to say "NO" or "ITS A HORRIBLE IDEA!". hehe

Cya

[Edit] Took out typos and made the damn thing readable >_<
Propper Bowman And Arrow

joakim_tosteberg
Forum Moderator

Post by joakim_tosteberg » 2006-01-03 07:43

If you disable "Log filelist transfers" in logging options downloaded filelist won't be added to the downloaded files window.

GargoyleMT
DC++ Contributor

Re: FileList Download Removal/Turn Off

Post by GargoyleMT » 2006-01-03 11:07

NiXiuS wrote:Well, get back to me with any feedback on my idea, even if it's just to say "NO" or "ITS A HORRIBLE IDEA!". hehe
Your summary is horrible. Literally, you just want to not show finished file list downloads, not turn off the ability to stop file lists from being downloaded.

Unless you're talking about pending file list downloads, you can accomplish what you want already.

NiXiuS

Post by NiXiuS » 2006-01-10 09:58

You have my apologies. I have officially been n00b ^^;

Probably wanna forget this thread then seeing as it's sorta pointless...

Sorry again :P

Edit: Rephrased.
Propper Bowman And Arrow