Where can i download a non-bug version of rmDC++?

Know of something that might be useful to the DC community? Post it here! (Still, no advertising)

Moderator: Moderators

Locked
ZZZidde
Joined: 2004-08-31 11:21

Where can i download a non-bug version of rmDC++?

Post by ZZZidde » 2004-08-31 11:57

:? I would be very greatful if someone help me with this thing. :D

Todi
Forum Moderator
Joined: 2003-03-04 12:16
Contact:

Post by Todi » 2004-08-31 12:02

This is the DC++ forum, not the help forum for GPL breaking bug-filled clones. Try elsewhere.

GargoyleMT
DC++ Contributor
Joined: 2003-01-07 21:46
Location: .pa.us

Post by GargoyleMT » 2004-09-03 20:22

FYI, rmDC is now 6 releases behind the current DC++. (0.307, 0.400, 0.401, 0.402, 0.403, 0.4032)

It's also not based on current versions of the Reverse Connect code base, which has only recently stopped corrupting your downloads. Please reconsider the use of a client that harms share quality.

Tiberian
Joined: 2004-10-15 20:10
Location: USA

rmDC++ 0.403B[7.01]

Post by Tiberian » 2004-10-15 20:18

rmDC++ 0.403B[7.01] is now out, and suffers from none of the problems plauging the older builds. Im using it right now, and its great. Heres a direct download link if anyones interested---> http://www....

GargoyleMT
DC++ Contributor
Joined: 2003-01-07 21:46
Location: .pa.us

Re: rmDC++ 0.403B[7.01]

Post by GargoyleMT » 2004-10-15 21:11

Tiberian wrote:rmDC++ 0.403B[7.01] is now out, and suffers from none of the problems plauging the older builds. Im using it right now, and its great. Heres a direct download link if anyones interested--->
Thanks. RM seems to have gone through lengths not to host the binary in public view.

Oh, I've removed the link, but thanks for it. ;)

Tiberian
Joined: 2004-10-15 20:10
Location: USA

rmDC++

Post by Tiberian » 2004-10-17 19:44

Yea, I wish they would show the source :(

ivulfusbar
Joined: 2003-01-03 07:33

Post by ivulfusbar » 2004-10-18 01:44

Code: Select all

From:  	          RMDC
To:  	            fusbar
Subject:         Re[2]: the source for rmdc.
Date:              Sun 03/07/04 06:30 AM

ROFL...

Fuck you, you stupid fat dumbass! Go yank someone else, I dont have
time to read your bullshits like that.

By the way, I never said rmDC++ is based on DC++ open source codes under
GPL and you can never, I said never proove it. So - FUCK YOU! And
never write me back, I'm really not interested in this shit.

I think you're an unsuccessfull fucking motherfucker who wanna just
yank me - that's what I fuckin' think, you stupid motherfuckin'
motherfucker! You want some fuckin' source codes? Write them by
yourself motherfucker! Fuck you!
(you can alway try to email him. *grins*) ;))

This is the cure reply i got once. ;))
Everyone is supposed to download from the hubs, - I don´t know why, but I never do anymore.

TheParanoidOne
Forum Moderator
Joined: 2003-04-22 14:37

Post by TheParanoidOne » 2004-10-18 06:56

10 uses of "fuck". Impressive.
The world is coming to an end. Please log off.

DC++ Guide | Words

Guitarm
Forum Moderator
Joined: 2004-01-18 15:38

Post by Guitarm » 2004-10-18 10:55

Wow, fantastic, I'm getting more and more impressed by peoples ability to express themselves ;-)
"Nothing really happens fast. Everything happens at such a rate that by the time it happens, it all seems normal."

GargoyleMT
DC++ Contributor
Joined: 2003-01-07 21:46
Location: .pa.us

Post by GargoyleMT » 2004-10-18 11:12

The only way I see of rmDC dying is if DC++ or another mod surpasses it in features. Every client has its fanboys, but that's all I've seen of rmDC users so far.

Twink
Joined: 2003-03-31 23:31
Location: New Zealand

Post by Twink » 2004-10-19 07:58

so anyone got his email addy around?, I might send him a letter asking for source, dont really care what he says back it just might be fun to waste alittle of his time.

PPK
Joined: 2003-01-03 17:11
Contact:

Post by PPK » 2004-10-22 09:54

Twink wrote:so anyone got his email addy around?
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Twink
Joined: 2003-03-31 23:31
Location: New Zealand

Post by Twink » 2004-10-24 23:42

PPK wrote:
Twink wrote:so anyone got his email addy around?
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks, I'll send him a nice little letter. I read through his changelogs today and well at least he does try give credit to different clients (noticed PDC/PhantomDC is listed several times) would be nice if he gave code away, not like it would really affect him to do so.

and Ouch at a 6MB download

Locked