copy users from old neomodus dchub to the new version

Which hub software is the best? Where can I find script XXX? Discuss it here...(no, this is not for advertising your hub...)

Moderator: Moderators

Freddie

copy users from old neomodus dchub to the new version

Post by Freddie » 2004-01-09 13:33

is there any way for that?
I saw a post about a web page stats, how it works??
thanks

joakim_tosteberg
Forum Moderator

Post by joakim_tosteberg » 2004-01-09 13:49

Copy users??
What do you mean??
:?:

ButterflySoul

Post by ButterflySoul » 2004-01-09 16:28

I'm not familiar with NMDCH2, so I don't know how to do it, but as for what he meant by "copying user", it's proably importing the names / passwords / op status from the old NMDCH's frmHub.lstOPs into the new hub (thus saving a lot of typing if you 500 reged users and their passwords to migrate).
Would be fairly easy to do via script, by writing the whole thing in a text file in the old NMDCH, then re-read the file with another script under NMDCH2 and register them as you go... but since but softwares are from the same guy, I guess there's an easy "import" feature somewhere in the menus or something; so I'll let someone else answer that one =p

Code: Select all

I saw a post about a web page stats, how it works?? 
On the hub you typically have a script catching data arrivals and generating stats from them / saving them to a file. The file is then published on a webserver for everybody's viewing pleasure. Some scripts even generate the html and upload the file to the webserver for you, at regular intervals.

If you'd like to give it a try, have a look at the WebStats script from Gadget. It's one of the 2 most common tools for generating stats (the other being mIRCStat).
[CoZ] Children of Zeus
-----
Shadows DC Hub - VBS and JS scripting at their best

Snooze

Post by Snooze » 2004-01-15 08:30

You can find an Modded version of Gadgets Webstats and a few other fun (more or less useless :D) stats here:

http://mainserver.dk/snooze3/viewforum.php?f=5