gadget's Bullettin v 1.0 messy ?

Which hub software is the best? Where can I find script XXX? Discuss it here...(no, this is not for advertising your hub...)

Moderator: Moderators

Scoffer

gadget's Bullettin v 1.0 messy ?

Post by Scoffer » 2003-02-18 05:01

Hi...I was wondering could you help me on something...I installed gadgets bullettin 1.0, and I think it's damn useful...only problem is that I must get it away from main chat...it makes it too messed up...
so could that be only by popup in pm with bullettin bot ?
If it's not possible, could someone atleast add some empty line on start and end of text bot displays...so it would atleast a bit be better seen from chat...
btw. keep on good work gadget...it tells something when I got Gadget's generalbot and bullettin and probably even more scripts written by your hands...
-Sc

synapz

Re: gadget's Bullettin v 1.0 messy ?

Post by synapz » 2003-02-18 06:35

Scoffer wrote:Hi...I was wondering could you help me on something...I installed gadgets bullettin 1.0, and I think it's damn useful...only problem is that I must get it away from main chat...it makes it too messed up...
so could that be only by popup in pm with bullettin bot ?
If it's not possible, could someone atleast add some empty line on start and end of text bot displays...so it would atleast a bit be better seen from chat...
btw. keep on good work gadget...it tells something when I got Gadget's generalbot and bullettin and probably even more scripts written by your hands...
-Sc
Look at this line:
sReply="Welcome to Bulletin. There are "+CStr(iCount)+" messages:"+vbCrLf+vbCrLf+Parse(sEntries)

Noticed the extra vbCrLf ? That does the trick...or u can put more of them if you like.

BTW...if you want to read in private the type the "-read" command in a PM to the bot.
Just another silly hub owner ;-)

Scoffer

Post by Scoffer » 2003-02-18 07:10

thnx...that solves my adding space problem...
I know PM is one way to contact bullettin, but at best it would be IMO in only PM...so notifying about new messages etc. would not disturb user's main chat at all...

but this helps my situation at the moment... =)
-Sc