The Temptation of Dirty and piglja

Which hub software is the best? Where can I find script XXX? Discuss it here...(no, this is not for advertising your hub...)

Moderator: Moderators

DirtyFinger

The Temptation of Dirty and piglja

Post by DirtyFinger » 2003-02-10 10:24

Source : http://lua.bcs-solutions.de/action.php? ... &boardid=7
[Mose 1|Genesis]
1: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2: The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters.
3: And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
4: And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
[Dirty 1|Cyberpunk]
1: A short time later there was Internet and Open-Source.
2: And God saw that Open-Source was good and said "Fucking groovy!"; and God seperated the open from the closed.
[17:08] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: hey
[17:08] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: are you there
[17:11] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: well reply when u get this message
[17:11] DirtyFinger: hmm?
[17:11] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: I am the owner of Uñtøücháblè Nétwørk and I want to move all my network hubs to ptokax.
To do this I need someone who can program as well as u
[17:11] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: and be our scriptor
[17:12] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: you'll be an admin in ever hub and so on
[17:12] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: so what do you say?
[17:12] DirtyFinger: no thanks, i'll leave my scripts for everyone
[17:13] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: hmmm
[17:13] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: hows this...
[17:14] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: every time u make a new script you'll put the old one our for download
[17:14] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: they'll just be one build behind
[17:14] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: and ill make u a better website
[17:15] DirtyFinger: no
[17:15] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: hmm ur very stubborn
[17:16] DirtyFinger: just not interested.
[20:38] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: Hey how about this... you join us and every script you make it goes out to public..
and even more people will find out because alot of people go to our website...
look I already started on a new site for the network http://magic-flava.no-ip.com:81
but you'll still be with us like u op in all our hubs and stuff or wherever
you want but you'll have the nice name of Untouchable Network over you.
[21:20] DirtyFinger: thanks for the offer. and nice cool intro.
i have absolutely no objections if you host or use my scripts, quite the contrary.
i just don't see why i should join anywhere.
you see, i was op in dozens of hubs, mostly on account of me having written some bloody scripts.
and the result was that i received countless pms from users like "this user shares this" "can you unban me" "is my share ok" blablabla.
thats why i nearly always decline op-offers now.
moreove, i just don't have time for that stuff.
my scripts are free and usuable by everyone and i don't commit myself to any hub or network without good reason.
[22:15] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: ok but... don't worry about little things like that... I want someone like you with us you have alot of talent
and i enjoy your scripts but i tried a billion times i just dont get the language and we would enjoy sum1 like u..
ull be a member of the network we'll give u suggestions and test your scripts and so on..
[22:20] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: don't you just want to settle somewhere and work with a etam to be the best
[22:20] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: my network is getting very big and with your link you make it that much more superior man
[22:29] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: PLEASE
[22:37] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: so are you interested...? I'll redesign your site and op u wherver u want and you'll be apart of Underground Network..
and if you make the right kind of script be and admin everywhere plus were working on alot of underground projects no 1 knows
[22:41] DirtyFinger: no thanks. feel free to use my scripts and customize them to your needs; i make a point of making customizing easy.
besides, i someone else has found a kind soul who designs a page for me and i'm quite anxious to see it and wouldn't want to reject
something freely given.
[22:43] ¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿: but ull be more than just a programmr with me

Then there was silence.

[Matthew 4|The Temptation of Jesus]
8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendour.
9 All this I will give you, he said, if you will bow down and worship me.
10 Jesus said to him, Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'
11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:01 AM) : hey
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:02 AM) : :(
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:02 AM) :
piglja (3:02 AM) : what's up?
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:02 AM) : yo wake up man i gotta tell u sumtin
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:02 AM) : yo
piglja (3:02 AM) : ehh, I'll not be one U R looking 4...
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:02 AM) : what u mean?
piglja (3:03 AM) : about a scripter
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:03 AM) : wait...
piglja (3:03 AM) : but if smtn' else, then split it out:)
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:03 AM) : wait listen if you join I'll make you a website with scripts and stuff and it will be all your and ull
op in all my network hubs
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:03 AM) : and much more
piglja (3:04 AM) : I'm not interested in, sorry... If I'll make any scripts they will be available 2 all the PtokaX forum members
piglja (3:05 AM) : BTW why U want Ur scripter, not use the forum as a help?
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:05 AM) : they will be... they will just be one build behind what the hub woner get
piglja (3:05 AM) : why so? U want 2 bwe someone special?
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:05 AM) : no
piglja (3:05 AM) : if U want 2 be, then learn lua Ur self
piglja (3:06 AM) : hmm, it seems like U want...
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:06 AM) : i just dont want everyone to have the same exact thing at he time as our network
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:07 AM) : i tried
that crap is so hard
piglja (3:08 AM) : it's not hard...
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:08 AM) : i tried learnin from this website
piglja (3:09 AM) : and U always can remake scripts of the existing 1nes
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:09 AM) : i tried that
piglja (3:10 AM) : then just try again and again, untill U get in the syntax:)
¿MàGíÇ-fLàVá¿ (3:10 AM) : wouldnt u wanna be decicated to a network where u have somthing to strive for and be the best
and learn about alot of underground things we have goin... here look at the new website im buildin (
http://magic-flava.no-ip.com:81
piglja (3:11 AM) : I've allready seen that url:)
piglja (3:11 AM) : ok, I want 2 get some rest, tomorow is a new day dawn... it's noe 3:11AM here
piglja (3:12 AM) : g-night

[Mose 1|Genesis|Chapter 4]
4: But the serpent said to the woman, "You will not die.
5: For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

9: But the LORD God called to the man, and said to him, "Where are you?"
10: And he said, "I heard the sound of thee in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."
11: He said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?"
12: The man said, "The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me fruit of the tree, and I ate."
13: Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this that you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent beguiled me, and I ate."
14: The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all cattle, and above all wild animals; upon your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life.

24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Source : http://lua.bcs-solutions.de/action.php? ... &boardid=7
Neomodus sucks.
The client is terrible.
The hub software is dreadful.
The only thing worse is the protocol.
And then they had to top it by choosing vbs for scripting.
I still marvel at the fact that sharing with Direct Connect turned out so good.