Why Is This So Hard?!?!

Which hub software is the best? Where can I find script XXX? Discuss it here...(no, this is not for advertising your hub...)

Moderator: Moderators

Dr.Hoffmann

Why Is This So Hard?!?!

Post by Dr.Hoffmann » 2003-09-05 08:15

isnt there any web stap by step to creat a hub bot command codes etc...
any hub for help that i can talk online with some one to help???
this is not away to help people that new in the Dc.
i think u need to learn something from the irc Coper's
Albert Hoffmann Was The First Man On the
MooN @-->--

Charalambos

Post by Charalambos » 2003-09-05 09:16

My Opinion:

If you want to do something, you have to invest some effort.
Not just reading a guide without thinking anything at all or expecting from another person to tell you every single fuckin step, so you just have to lean back and have it done for you.

If you want to eat, you have to be willing to use your hands to get the food into your mouth, to chew it and finally to swallow it, not just opening your mouth and have it done for you.

In other words:

If you want to run a hub then search the forum, read the posts, think about what you could do, try some solutions...
There is enough info in the forums, and any further question will be answered with pleasure!
We just don't like to help people that don't try to help themselves.

Don't be lazy.
There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.
-Mary Wilson Little

Dr.Hoffmann

Post by Dr.Hoffmann » 2003-09-05 09:55

lazy??? don't try to help themselves??? if im not search the forum so im lazy??? u think ididnt tryed??? its not that its my first time on pc im on mirc for 6 year's i have channel and eggdrop's and all kind of shit...
now tell me please did ya read my post??? or mybe u read but u didnt understand.
IM NEW IN DC i dont know how to start so i dont know what to searce there is a mess in the searce if im typing bot or any thing like that , its not that im not trying belive me i am but there r so many things that i dont understand and cant get answer ...its like im posting something
and the answer get after a day on one simple q or i get answer like do a searce...what if my english is not so good ... im not saying that u r not doing youre job good if u will look at other post of mine u will see that when some one answer me first of all i thank him for it...i know u r not getting paid and stuff but still if u r helping some one like me try to understand that i need step by step...so u r telling me to do searce...ok
can u give me the steps to searce like 1.download hub program 2.how to run the hub etc.....how do u want me to help my self if i dont know how to start?!
MooN @-->--

phdearthworm

Post by phdearthworm » 2003-09-05 10:40

This Charalambos butt monkey wont help you because he told me the same deal. He sure as hell didnt help me. In fact he probably doesnt even know what to do. Theres a reason the only friend you have is your computer Charalambos, your such a big @$$hole nobody would want to be your friend.
If you figure out how this Hub software works let me know because im trying to figure it out too.

Dr.Hoffmann

Post by Dr.Hoffmann » 2003-09-05 11:38

phdearthworm thanks for understanding me
and joakim tosteberg thanks for the links
nice to see people that have the power to help :wink:
MooN @-->--

joakim_tosteberg
Forum Moderator

Post by joakim_tosteberg » 2003-09-05 13:13

You can never guess how I found this links.... yes, I search the forum eith create AND hub...

Charalambos

Post by Charalambos » 2003-09-05 13:45

Dear phdearthworm and Dr.Hoffmann, please read:
joakim_tosteberg wrote:You can never guess how I found this links.... yes, I search the forum eith create AND hub...
You think he's an asshole too? Because he used the search function?

What's the fuckin matter? Why did he get results and you both didnt?
Because he's an asshole?
I guess he spent days to get those results... oh man.

Are Assholes those that take an effort to find something or try to do something and not just ask:"Please help me, i'm a fucking idiot!"?

Please, guys!
You aren't that stupid are you?
No, you aren't!
You are just goddamn lazy!! That's all!
And you don't even be straight about this.

Poor, really poor.
There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.
-Mary Wilson Little

Dr.Hoffmann

Post by Dr.Hoffmann » 2003-09-05 15:13

hey Charalambos
i love u man and if i hert u in any way im sorry just dont be angre
and try to understand that not evry one r lazy....u can understand that i didnt know what to searce...
MooN @-->--