music hub's list

Which hub software is the best? Where can I find script XXX? Discuss it here...(no, this is not for advertising your hub...)

Moderator: Moderators

loodz

music hub's list

Post by loodz » 2003-06-03 04:31

heyy am new here on da dc++ i like it the program soo much am just faceing one problem ,how can i differ from music,video etc hubs
speacilly that my aim is only to down music mainly :shock:
hi am kahled il ive in egpyt am looking forward to be a dj

Charalambos

Post by Charalambos » 2003-06-03 04:42

Every hub has a description (which you can see in the public hub list), and some hubs even name themselves according to what the hub is for (music, video,...).

To pick out those hubs you are interested in, use the filter option in the public hub list window (just type in keywords, i.e. "music").

Good luck
There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.
-Mary Wilson Little

loodz

Post by loodz » 2003-06-06 10:12

thxx but i heard there are hubs in which i can log on by typing there adress in the manual connect is that ture and if it is where can i find such hub lists :roll:

joakim_tosteberg
Forum Moderator

Post by joakim_tosteberg » 2003-06-06 10:32

All hub has an adress an this adress can you type in the manual connection window (perhaps not the best word, but anyway). And the adresses t o the hubs stands on any hublist so its better to connect to the from the hublist then from the manual connection field(this word is perhaps better then the other? :)

joakim_tosteberg
Forum Moderator

Post by joakim_tosteberg » 2003-06-06 10:32

All hub has an adress an this adress can you type in the manual connection window (perhaps not the best word, but anyway). And the adresses t o the hubs stands on any hublist so its better to connect to the from the hublist then from the manual connection field(this word is perhaps better then the other? :))

loodz

Post by loodz » 2003-06-07 07:58

u mean first ishall connect to the one of hubs found in my public hub list then what shall i type what adress u r talkin about
?
and what would that do about haveing a trance forexample hub to donw load from music