IPBot for X-HUB

Which hub software is the best? Where can I find script XXX? Discuss it here...(no, this is not for advertising your hub...)

Moderator: Moderators

Isildur

IPBot for X-HUB

Post by Isildur » 2005-02-06 08:20

Hello i need some help, i have an Hub with the software X-HUB but in my country i have
ilimted downloads for ISP in my country and limited downloads for ISP out of my country.
The IPBOT block the ISP/IP range out of my country. I have IPBOT for Ptokax, Shadow and DChub but is not compatible with X-HUB :cry:. Anybody create this for me?

The oficial website of X-HUB is http://xhub.fpn.hu/_dwad_/frameset.php? ... ub.fpn.hu/

Tks anyway

Best Regards

:twisted: Isildur :twisted:

bastya_elvtars

Post by bastya_elvtars » 2005-10-06 08:43

I tested X-HUB a while ago, but due to the lack of information on their website(s) I still do not know whether it can be scripted and how. I think it can be scripted somehow, but I miss the resources.
Hey you, / Don't help them to bury the light... / Don't give in / Without a fight. (Pink Floyd)

ivulfusbar

Post by ivulfusbar » 2005-10-06 09:42

Another suggestion which might be usefull for you is to run a firewall and only allow domestic users to enter. Ask your ISPs which ip-series it considers to be foreign. Hopefully they will send you a list of ip-series. Ofcourse, since most hubsofts allow banning of ip-series, banning them there aswell would be a possibility-
Everyone is supposed to download from the hubs, - I don´t know why, but I never do anymore.