Script to compare DC filelists

Which hub software is the best? Where can I find script XXX? Discuss it here...(no, this is not for advertising your hub...)

Moderator: Moderators

justice

Script to compare DC filelists

Post by justice » 2004-11-08 10:44

hey guys,

I searched the forums but cud not find nethin related to wat i wanted or mebbe i did not search for it properly ... here is wat i m looking for :

1) I want some script which compares the DC FILE LISTS of ppl in the hub with their previous File Lists i.e. the last time they had logged in ... and give me the result of the comparison .
I want is the script to be intelligent and not list out minor changes such as change of one small file .

2) I want the so called *NEWLY ADDED/SHARED * files to appear in a list along with a usernames of the ppl in the HUB .

3) I m using Ptokax 3.26 Test Drive 4 HUB , just in case there is something specific available for it

4) I want a list to be generated ,containing the results of the comparison and with the help of this , generate a PHP page or html code which is updated everytime i run the script .

Any Help regarding exisitng scripts which can perform any of the above tasks or how to go abt making such a script wud b really appreciated .

Thanking everybody in advance ;)

regards,
justice

BSOD2600
Forum Moderator

Post by BSOD2600 » 2004-11-08 15:17

I believe DCDM can put users info into a database, which I *think* will tell you their share sizes ( I never use CDMs, since they cause cancer).

As for the rest of your script... it's pretty demanding and involved, so I'm not sure there is or will be one out there.