I'm having problems with my registration

Which hub software is the best? Where can I find script XXX? Discuss it here...(no, this is not for advertising your hub...)

Moderator: Moderators

B.L.T.

I'm having problems with my registration

Post by B.L.T. » 2004-07-29 11:50

Hi
I made a Ptokax hub for 3 days ago and i'm having some problems with the registration and i don't understand this:
Syntax Error: assertion failed! tbl/help.tbl not found
Its that a script i need?
So i tried to register
First i tried www.hublist.org and i got this instead of an website
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.50 (Fedora) Server at www.hublist.org Port 80

The i tried reg.hublist.org and i got this
You are not supposed to be here!
The page you were looking for really doesn't exist on this server or it's removed for now. Check your address. Go away!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try following:

Check the address twice.
Go Back and try another link.
Choose Search and try to find some other cool pages.

HTTP 404 - Page Not Found
Internet Exploder :( :(

And the i tried publichubs.bcs-solution.de to get a hub password and a hub account cause my bot keept asking me about a hub password. Please someone help me register!

B.L.T.

Post by B.L.T. » 2004-07-30 12:37

Ok, i see i did not get an answer, let me make it short, i can't get a hub account and a password, maybe i did somthing wrong.
I can logg in to my hub, but the bot keeps asking me this: "Please enter the hub password" and the status is: "Status: Awaiting HubPass". The hub does not apear on the publichub list. Please someone help me with this problem. :(

TheParanoidOne
Forum Moderator

Post by TheParanoidOne » 2004-07-30 16:17

Further to your PM, I am not a hub person so I don't know much about that side of things but I'll try to address as many of your points as I can.
B.L.T. wrote:So i tried to register
First i tried www.hublist.org and i got this instead of an website
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
When you originally posted, hublist.org was down. It's back up now, so you should try again.
B.L.T. wrote:And the i tried publichubs.bcs-solution.de to get a hub password and a hub account cause my bot keept asking me about a hub password.
I have no idea where that address leads to, but I have to ask, if it's your hub and you are in charge of it, why would you need to go to some random address to get password information? What were you expecting to find at that address?
The world is coming to an end. Please log off.

DC++ Guide | Words