Multiple STLport issues

Problems compiling? Don't understand the source code? Don't know how to code your feature? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

palswim

Multiple STLport issues

Post by palswim » 2006-08-08 15:45

I have both the DC++ version of STLport and the regular version. The regular version is in my compiler's include path and the DC++ version is in the DC++ source directory. The problem is: I can't compile DC++ fully with both versions of STLport included into my project.

Does anyone know of a way to exclude a directory from the include path? (I thought "/X" was the option I wanted, but that excluded all the compiler's common include paths.) I don't want to remove STLport from the list of include directories (because then I'd have to include it again for other projects). If there is another solution besides directory exclusion, I'd love to hear it, too.

The error I get at the end of compilation is (error free until this point):
fatal error C1189: #error : errno has been defined before inclusion of errno.h header.

I realize all of this may not be entirely clear, so ask questions (if you want to understand)!

GargoyleMT
DC++ Contributor

Post by GargoyleMT » 2006-08-14 18:39

I keep both directories in my Visual C++ includes, but move them up and down depending on what I'm building.