need help with new column

Problems compiling? Don't understand the source code? Don't know how to code your feature? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

olettaja

need help with new column

Post by olettaja » 2006-04-04 06:58

I have been trying to add a Pk column to hub frame just like previous BCDC versions had. I have looked BCDCPlusPlus-svn644 source and tryied to understand which code should be added to DC++0.674 to make it work. First I edited HubFrame.cpp and HubFrame.h and then I get these errors:
windows\HubFrame.cpp(41) : error C2039: 'PK' : is not a member of 'ResourceManager'
and
windows\HubFrame.cpp(41) : error C2065: 'PK' : undeclared identifier.
After that I added PK, // "Pk" to StringDefs.h and this error occurs:
client\StringDefs.cpp(1123) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive.
Now I don't know what to do next. Please help.

GargoyleMT
DC++ Contributor

Re: need help with new column

Post by GargoyleMT » 2006-04-07 16:50

olettaja wrote:After that I added PK, // "Pk" to StringDefs.h and this error occurs:
client\StringDefs.cpp(1123) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive.
Now I don't know what to do next. Please help.
I suspect your project files have changed - perhaps you deleted stringdefs.h or stringdefs.cpp and just re-added it? There's an exemption fron the precompiled header in the original project file that must have gotten lost.