Information for [Line:x]

Archived discussion about features (predating the use of Bugzilla as a bug and feature tracker)

Moderator: Moderators

Qbert

Information for [Line:x]

Post by Qbert » 2004-03-16 03:40

I just recently learned about the %[Line:] tag for a user command for searching the user command handling source files because I was told there was some way to pop up a window to request more information for a user command. I now also see a few posts about it, even though it was hard to search for it because of the characters.

Why is this not documented anywhere or more specifically not in the Description field for user commands? (Or is it and I just never found it?)
My Visual Studio .NET 2003 is licensed under my name, and the same for my operating system... What about you?
I surf on an OC3 without limitations, two to be exact, and I'm not joking.

Todi
Forum Moderator

Post by Todi » 2004-03-16 06:45

Hmm.. I believe this used to be there, but at some point disappeared. No idea why really, seem strange.

GargoyleMT
DC++ Contributor

Post by GargoyleMT » 2004-03-16 13:27

If anyone with $UserCommand experience wants to write me some html to go into my help file, please let me know. I've been doing a thorough job with the other sections, digging into the source and explaining all that I can. I'll do the same if nobody contributes to the helpfile though. =)