Gappy example language file

Archived discussion about features (predating the use of Bugzilla as a bug and feature tracker)

Moderator: Moderators

gLes

Gappy example language file

Post by gLes » 2003-12-05 13:29

Hi there!:)

I've got my usual problems here. So. There are those two new buttons in the Appearance section of the Options (namely "Uploads" and "Downloads"). Now the buttons work very well, but their strings from the example language file is missing, and I tried deriving it logically from similar buttons, but since that didn't work, I suppose it has been forgotten to be implemented. Well...maybe next time...and how about the still fully intranslatable parts? Like ADLSearch and stuff like that?:)

Best regards,
gLes

GargoyleMT
DC++ Contributor

Post by GargoyleMT » 2003-12-05 13:34

Uploads and Downloads are in Appearance, for the download/upload progress bars. I did include a localizable string (proof).

Example.xml doesn't seem to have it.

Add:
<String Name="Downloads">Downloads</String>
<String Name="Uploads">Uploads</String>
To your Example.xml

Re: ADLSearch, I'm working on it, I just need a nicer way to make translable windows. For the property pages, they all have a common base type. Without making a common super-class, I'll have the same code duplicated twice in DC++.

gLes

Post by gLes » 2003-12-05 14:03

Ok...I just didn't think it would be that simple:) Btw. found another bug, but I guess I'll open another topic for that...:)