Unlock DC when hash window is open

Archived discussion about features (predating the use of Bugzilla as a bug and feature tracker)

Moderator: Moderators

Cyborg

Unlock DC when hash window is open

Post by Cyborg » 2004-11-10 19:27

Either use a tab to that window or set it always-on-top. Either way let the user be able to use the rest of DC while having that window open.

One more thing... It would be nice to be able to exclude certain files or folder from the share (without having to hide them in explorer).

Oh, and one last thing... When I download a whole directory and later on I want to add another file to that same dir, it has not been created in explorer, so I have to create it myself... One should be able to browse between the folders in the queue to download to.

Thanks!
(And thanks for a really good program)

BSOD2600
Forum Moderator

Re: Unlock DC when hash window is open

Post by BSOD2600 » 2004-11-10 19:41

Cyborg wrote:Either use a tab to that window or set it always-on-top. Either way let the user be able to use the rest of DC while having that window open.
When DC++ is showing the hashing progress, it's changed the priority to normal. Letting the user use the GUI while its hashing, would defeat the purpose of this mode.
Cyborg wrote:One more thing... It would be nice to be able to exclude certain files or folder from the share (without having to hide them in explorer).
Some DC++ mods let you do this.

Twink

Re: Unlock DC when hash window is open

Post by Twink » 2004-11-10 21:17

Cyborg wrote:One more thing... It would be nice to be able to exclude certain files or folder from the share (without having to hide them in explorer).
I believe you could put a '.' at the start of the name ala *nix styles and dc++ will not share it.