Contributing

DCH++ has been abandoned, this forum serves mainly as an archive

Moderator: Moderators

RJDog

Contributing

Post by RJDog » 2004-04-11 14:59

Yeah, there's a post about contributing to the DCH++ project already, but i figured it was different enough to warrant a new topic.

Question is, is there any way I can contribute as an experienced C/C++ programmer? (server programming experience - winsock mostly though).
Also, i'm finding it a little unclear as to the state of the project - is it mostly finished and its just in sort of a "debugging" stage now or what?

BSOD2600
Forum Moderator

Re: Contributing

Post by BSOD2600 » 2004-04-12 12:36

RJDog wrote:Question is, is there any way I can contribute as an experienced C/C++ programmer? (server programming experience - winsock mostly though).
You'd have to take that up with Arne. Being that he hasnt (and isn't planning) on releasing the source code for quite a while, I wouldn't keep your hopes on.
RJDog wrote:Also, i'm finding it a little unclear as to the state of the project - is it mostly finished and its just in sort of a "debugging" stage now or what?
Good question. IMO, its stable and would be ready for release.... not sure what he's waiting for, but I'm sure there is a valid reason.