DC Server Web Interface

DCH++ has been abandoned, this forum serves mainly as an archive

Moderator: Moderators

tOtEM

DC Server Web Interface

Post by tOtEM » 2004-01-22 19:31

Howdy ya'll .. Some what new to the DC server scene .. Have a question about the Server side. Is there, or will there be a Web based interface for a DC Server ?

The current DC++ server i'm running is like the one we all run .. However I need the ability to allow more then one person at a time to be able to view\kick\ban users of the HUB .. And I was thinking a Web based interface would not only be a nice way .. but the only way .. Remeber .. I did say I was rather new to the DC++ server scene .. be gentle please ..

Regards ..

BSOD2600
Forum Moderator

Post by BSOD2600 » 2004-01-22 20:21

ATM, there is no web interface for DCH++. Once the plugin API is released, one could be easily made.

As for viewing who is kicked, its all stored in a file on the server, so it would'nt be hard to parse that and display it online. When a user is kicked/banned, unless the OP sends it to the hubbot, it is displayed in main chat so all can see (or configurable so only OPs do).

yakko

Post by yakko » 2004-01-23 10:33

also, DCH++ is very flexible in who can do what. My hub has 6 levels of users, Unregistered, registered, VIP, temp op, Op, Admin. Temp op and higher can kick, ban, and view bans. If they don't want others to see the messages they can do it through the bot interface. Right now there's no web interface to view the files but as they're XML files I don't see that as being impossible.

dR slIzer

Post by dR slIzer » 2004-03-08 14:44

yakko wrote:also, DCH++ is very flexible in who can do what. My hub has 6 levels of users, Unregistered, registered, VIP, temp op, Op, Admin. Temp op and higher can kick, ban, and view bans. If they don't want others to see the messages they can do it through the bot interface. Right now there's no web interface to view the files but as they're XML files I don't see that as being impossible.
That sounds great! Only hope that the hub soft will be released to the public soon ;) I'm getting a bit tired of OpenDCHub :)
The Knoppix 3.2 boot: ERROR only one processor found

MMN-o

Post by MMN-o » 2004-10-11 13:28

dR slIzer wrote:That sounds great! Only hope that the hub soft will be released to the public soon ;) I'm getting a bit tired of OpenDCHub :)
Yeah, same here. :)

BrokenBrick

Affirmative

Post by BrokenBrick » 2005-01-30 23:55

I agree. ODCH = :'(