Search found 106 matches

by Carraya
2006-12-01 03:49
Forum: adchpp general
Topic: general problems
Replies: 6
Views: 1410

Yes well that you don't have legal software can't really be the developers problem now can it, there is however some fun facts about MSVS 2005, like the fact that it's on purpose doesn't work without some particular upgrades even if it doesn't use them... However the best part about it is that MSVS ...
by Carraya
2006-10-11 07:41
Forum: Hubs and scripts
Topic: dcdev.net - home of YnHub - down?
Replies: 8
Views: 2456

ROFL :) Fusbar I hope you're at the party this week :)
by Carraya
2006-10-09 10:07
Forum: Hubs and scripts
Topic: dcdev.net - home of YnHub - down?
Replies: 8
Views: 2456

And Carraya: P.S. yes I didn't mention names because then you would know who to ask, and I didn't want to do that to the person... And yes it's not me, so if you ask me I'll just ignore you... You could/should know me better... :wink: But you aren't the only one reading this, even if I know you wou...
by Carraya
2006-10-08 02:51
Forum: Hubs and scripts
Topic: dcdev.net - home of YnHub - down?
Replies: 8
Views: 2456

DcDev was under DDoS attack earlier this week, and the hosting company redirected at least the dcdev.net domain, and probably also others to 192.168.1.1 as they thought it a security measure to prevent further attacks... There's currently dialog between the DcDev.net admin and the hosting company......
by Carraya
2006-10-07 13:27
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: DOS aint dead...
Replies: 6
Views: 1279

ROFL huh what... The argument I made was that FreeDOS usability didn't have anything to do with whether or not we now have flash drive technology available or not... Not if FreeDOS is useful or not, and yes I know what it is... That doesn't make it more useful...
by Carraya
2006-10-07 06:36
Forum: Proposals
Topic: People taking multiple slots
Replies: 46
Views: 12243

ullner wrote:Easy to fake your own MAC? Yes, and? What's your point?
Was more talking about how easy it is to change CID...
by Carraya
2006-10-07 02:52
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: DOS aint dead...
Replies: 6
Views: 1279

We now have flash drives, who needs FreeDOS at all. Talk about a non sequitir . Oh come on, there's logic in it, it's just hard to follow, now that we have flash discs we can install real Dos on them, and therfore don't need the FreeDos, but let's hold up a minute, we could that before as well (Mul...
by Carraya
2006-10-06 06:22
Forum: Proposals
Topic: People taking multiple slots
Replies: 46
Views: 12243

ullner wrote:ADC's CID is already constructed with the MAC address.
Oh but it's easy to fake :)
by Carraya
2006-10-04 09:57
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: youtube.com videos
Replies: 14
Views: 2308

You tube does gain it's money from advertising, and it's actually a pretty expensive site compared to many others (of course some would say)... Starting fee is 25.000 $US.
by Carraya
2006-10-03 15:42
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: youtube.com videos
Replies: 14
Views: 2308

Todi wrote:There is no difference.
:) Which is one of the main reasons why YouTube will be sued to oblivion...
by Carraya
2006-08-14 00:23
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Cycle through downloads
Replies: 10
Views: 2016

TheParanoidOne wrote:
Pothead wrote:Kind of is. Remove all other sources. :)
Haha. "Outside the box" thinking. :)
Not only outside the box, but outside the factory the box was made in :)
by Carraya
2006-07-20 05:51
Forum: adchpp general
Topic: adchpp available
Replies: 12
Views: 4158

Arne do you want a public test of adchpp on a linux box? Or isn't it important (yet?/never?)? Because I'ld be happy to provide feedback.
by Carraya
2006-07-13 14:59
Forum: Programmer's Help
Topic: Compile help [split]
Replies: 25
Views: 4707

mmm... if I understood, must I delete doc , etc , src and test folders into the stlport and keep only the countents from the stlport subdirectory? :?: no you should delete all files and subfolders from stlport dir except the src subdir, the content of the source subdir you should place in the stlpo...
by Carraya
2006-07-13 09:45
Forum: Programmer's Help
Topic: Compile help [split]
Replies: 25
Views: 4707

you should only have the files from the source subfolder of stlport
by Carraya
2006-07-13 05:41
Forum: Programmer's Help
Topic: compile error?
Replies: 9
Views: 1972

jutte wrote:well.... according to their webpage.... it should be possible to compile it with visual studio 2003 .net and stlport 4.6.2
Then you have to use the old vs projects... I don't think it's a good idea...
by Carraya
2006-07-13 02:47
Forum: Programmer's Help
Topic: Compile help [split]
Replies: 25
Views: 4707

Zion uses the "real" STLPort...
by Carraya
2006-07-11 10:47
Forum: Programmer's Help
Topic: compile error?
Replies: 9
Views: 1972

the files from the stlport zip file should be in a stlport subdir, not a sub dir under stlport-dc...
by Carraya
2006-07-04 14:00
Forum: Protocol Alley
Topic: GetZBlock in Hub supports
Replies: 5
Views: 1325

Personally I like all client supports being sent to the hub, but that's just because my hubsoft actually has an option to ban or to only allow certain supports :)
by Carraya
2006-06-24 20:34
Forum: Hubs and scripts
Topic: Is BotInfo supported by default?
Replies: 3
Views: 1023

Well there is your problem...

You should not login normally if you want to use Botinfo...

If I remember correctly it should be sent in supports and then again after validate nick, but I might not be right about that. Anyways remember to send it in supports.
by Carraya
2006-06-21 03:25
Forum: Proposals
Topic: People taking multiple slots
Replies: 46
Views: 12243

There's nothing besides NMDC so u can't offload responsibility onto those who are using it. Umm say what, my ADC hub runs just fine :) If the current environment is really so bad then development on it should be stopped. It's very close to being stopped already. Not sure exactly what you are implyi...
by Carraya
2006-06-14 07:13
Forum: Programmer's Help
Topic: BufferedSocket memory leak
Replies: 2
Views: 945

I'm sure arne would implement a diff you would send him. :)
by Carraya
2006-06-07 10:39
Forum: Programmer's Help
Topic: GeoIpCountryWhois.csv - Add one string.
Replies: 16
Views: 3413

Zinden wrote:i get 2 letters from coutry name...like Sw... Fi....

so it reads from right spot now...only need to get it to show more letters..
The size of the column could be the limit :)
by Carraya
2006-05-14 23:42
Forum: Protocol Alley
Topic: DC++ Chat hub
Replies: 25
Views: 10618

I kinda have the same problem... what ADC version do you follow, cause I haven't seen it on any other hubs...
by Carraya
2006-05-13 00:29
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Adding dreamland's list
Replies: 48
Views: 13912

Well, erm, this is misinformation, I am not going to explain. To make it easy: rewrite Denmark to USA. Well since I'm danish, I took an example close to me, it might as well be the US, but I'll let everyone else judge their own backyard... Sorry, I thought it's the scandal due to those caricatures....
by Carraya
2006-05-12 13:31
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Adding dreamland's list
Replies: 48
Views: 13912

the current situation in denmark where a lot of danish people apparently considers all arabs to be terrorists, because a few of them actually blew up something... Well, erm, this is misinformation, I am not going to explain. To make it easy: rewrite Denmark to USA. Well since I'm danish, I took an ...
by Carraya
2006-05-12 02:05
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Adding dreamland's list
Replies: 48
Views: 13912

Well as you all know I didn't try to say that Garg is a racist, he's one of the good guys, it's just annoying me a lot that TE is getting blamed for things they didn't do these days, just because they are the current bad guys, that was what I was trying to say... I know I know, I should explain bett...
by Carraya
2006-05-11 05:51
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Adding dreamland's list
Replies: 48
Views: 13912

Personal responsibility. If you're part of a group and you don't agree with what it does, leave it. Or change it. But don't be surprised when people expect you to bear some responsibility for what the group has done. If, somehow, it's one lone black hat member that is making TE look bad when they w...
by Carraya
2006-05-06 04:33
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Adding dreamland's list
Replies: 48
Views: 13912

You do despair when people waste their lives with such petty juvenile nonsense. I don't I just laugh, it just proves how stupid some people are, and why it's a bad idea for parents to let their kids sit infront of the computer all day, only to realise that they have no life out in the real world......
by Carraya
2006-05-04 01:46
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Adding dreamland's list
Replies: 48
Views: 13912

GargoyleMT wrote:A point in dreamland's favor would be if it served XML file lists. I think the extra fields are pieces of information that are useful to users, and as such they should be accommodated.
I agree with you on this one, using the old hublist format is well old...
by Carraya
2006-04-28 02:28
Forum: Protocol Alley
Topic: ADC Handshake
Replies: 8
Views: 3048

Could the client simply open a port, wait a little while for a response, and if it doesn't get a $Lock simply send the HSUP? A bit dirty sure, but it would work in most cases. We actually tried this with success, but I'm afraid that some hubsofts would disconnect if infact using NMDC but is a bit s...
by Carraya
2006-04-26 05:27
Forum: Other Direct Connect tools
Topic: GPL Chat-only client used via IRC
Replies: 6
Views: 2084

pitt2 wrote:It'll also teach me gui programming in python.
GUI programming in python is cool :)
by Carraya
2006-04-21 01:41
Forum: Hubs and scripts
Topic: checking bots for linux
Replies: 3
Views: 1148

What exactly do you mean by checking bot...
by Carraya
2006-04-19 05:40
Forum: Protocol Alley
Topic: DC++ Chat hub
Replies: 25
Views: 10618

pitt2 wrote:what about an IRC channel?
Gargs post applies just the same to an IRC channel...
by Carraya
2006-04-19 05:39
Forum: Other Direct Connect tools
Topic: DC++ FasterDownloads 2.1
Replies: 17
Views: 6277

though the Cnet people have a fair amount of credit in my book blocking that sort of stuff. A while ago someone submitted a DC++ Installer with some form of malware in it, to download.com (I'm hazy on all the details - I'm sure someone else knows) so I don't give these people much credit for anythi...
by Carraya
2006-04-10 01:40
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Male/Female
Replies: 8
Views: 1813

I usually assume everyone is male until told otherwise. This is the internet, after all. Scientific research shows that the higher education one has, the higher probability that the user is using the internet for intellectual purposes. It is also a known fact that a higher percentage of woman compa...
by Carraya
2006-04-09 13:41
Forum: Programmer's Help
Topic: Processing HI1 and then HI
Replies: 5
Views: 1543

I see the dilema, for some reason I like the first one better, probably because you can see what it does right away, where the second one looks more complex...
by Carraya
2006-03-25 11:00
Forum: Proposals
Topic: LAN zone
Replies: 17
Views: 3280

127.0.0.0/8 - This block is assigned for use as the Internet host loopback address. A datagram sent by a higher level protocol to an address anywhere within this block should loop back inside the host. This is ordinarily implemented using only 127.0.0.1/32 for loopback, but no addresses within this...
by Carraya
2006-03-25 09:59
Forum: Proposals
Topic: LAN zone
Replies: 17
Views: 3280

Well then they should update it, because 127.* is as well, with 127.0.0.1 reserved for loopback...
by Carraya
2006-03-25 08:17
Forum: Proposals
Topic: LAN zone
Replies: 17
Views: 3280

Pothead wrote:Would classing 10.xxx.xxx.xxx and 192.168.xxx.xxx as LAN zones, and just handeling them differently work ? Also am i missing any lan ip ranges ?
Basicly yes you are... You can configure anything you want as a Lan IP range... 192.169.*.* is a default range as well :)
by Carraya
2006-03-18 12:59
Forum: Other Direct Connect tools
Topic: SababaDC - your new DC client
Replies: 29
Views: 9561

ROFL... oh my god...
by Carraya
2006-03-08 07:13
Forum: Proposals
Topic: New Funcions
Replies: 4
Views: 1085

Lets not forget that it's been an optinal feature for years...
by Carraya
2006-03-06 16:41
Forum: Hubs and scripts
Topic: Best windows software hub
Replies: 5
Views: 1905

Use the YnHub forum for YnHub help, if you do I'll answer there :D http://dcdev.net/ynhub/forum
by Carraya
2006-03-06 05:53
Forum: Hubs and scripts
Topic: Best windows software hub
Replies: 5
Views: 1905

There's no such thing as best hub, they all have their good and bad things, but if you look at the hub software stats on hublist.org you'll see that YnHub by far is the most used windows hub...
by Carraya
2006-03-05 05:46
Forum: Protocol Alley
Topic: New ADC Implementation
Replies: 14
Views: 5091

The solution is for MSVS 2002 is that on purpose... :S Also I needed to copy all the xml files to the output dir by myself, would be neet if the solution did that for me... And finally I got the same assembly error, that the motdplugin or one of it's dependencies wasn't found... (oh and I compiled i...
by Carraya
2006-03-02 08:44
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Favourite searches.
Replies: 9
Views: 2370

I love the idea... But but Pot you should be able to do it yourself :)
by Carraya
2006-02-27 03:07
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Why segmented downloads are a horrible idea
Replies: 16
Views: 4118

As you can see from the comments, it's pretty certain that it won't happen...
by Carraya
2006-02-23 03:05
Forum: Other Direct Connect tools
Topic: Latest BCDC++ source code...
Replies: 4
Views: 1412

BCDC++ source is always to be found under the related files...
by Carraya
2006-02-23 03:03
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Reinsert the "small send buffer" function?
Replies: 38
Views: 13688

Weeeeeee I was right... :)
by Carraya
2006-02-22 09:14
Forum: Proposals
Topic: Reinsert the "small send buffer" function?
Replies: 38
Views: 13688

Actually pot it's not, because the buffer size is on recieve buffer as well as I remember, at least it's not exactly the same, but close...
by Carraya
2006-02-19 03:21
Forum: Other Direct Connect tools
Topic: DC ++ and Mac
Replies: 5
Views: 1531

It's what I use on my mac anyways...