Ämne:Re: [dcdev] On regex'es...
Till:Direct Connect developers
This Microsoft Research end user license agreement ("MSR-EULA") is a legal agreement between you and Microsoft Corporation (“Microsoft” or “we”) for the software identified above and any associated materials, which includes any associated media and "online" or electronic documentation and may include source code (together, the "Software").
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, found at http://research.microsoft.com/downloads, you agree to be bound by the terms of this MSR-EULA. If you do not agree, do not install, copy or use the Software. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and is licensed, not sold.
If Software is in object code:
*Upon your agreement to the terms below, you may install one copy of the Software on your personal computer and use such copy at no charge for your non-commercial research or non-commercial teaching purposes, only in an academic or other noncommercial research setting. In return, we ask that you agree to the following:
* NO TRANSFER RIGHTS: That you will not copy, sell, rent, lease, distribute, sublicense, assign, or otherwise transfer (including by loan or gift) the Software and will not attempt to modify it, or to reverse engineer or decompile it, except and only to the extent authorized.
* To leave in place all copyright notices and licensing information that you might find in the Software.
* That you will not use the Software in a live operating environment where it may be relied upon to perform in the same manner as a commercially released product, or with data that has not been sufficiently backed up.
* That any feedback about the Software provided by you to us is voluntarily given, and Microsoft shall be free to use the feedback as it sees fit without obligation or restriction of any kind, even if the feedback is designated by you as confidential.
* NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER: That the Software comes “AS IS”, with all faults and with no warranties, conditions or representations. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranty against interference with your enjoyment of the Software or against infringement, do not apply to the Software. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort concerning the Software is assumed by you. There is no warranty that this Software will fulfill any of your particular purposes or needs.
* That we have no duty of reasonable care or lack of negligence, and we are not obligated to (and will not) provide technical support for the Software.
* That we will not be liable for any damages, including those known as direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages related to the Software, this MSR-EULA, or under any legal theory (such as negligence), to the maximum extent that overriding applicable law permits.
* That if you sue or threaten to sue anyone over patents that you think may apply to the Software, or if you breach this MSR-EULA in any way, your license to the Software ends automatically.
* That this MSR-EULA shall be construed and controlled by the laws of the State of Washington, USA, without regard to conflicts of law.
If Software is in source code, these additional rights and restrictions apply:
*You may do anything you want with the Software source code for non-commercial research or non-commercial teaching purposes free of charge, provided that you agree to the following:
*To make freely available to others the source code of any modifications or additions you make to the Software source code, and any related documentation, solely and exclusively under the same terms as this License.
* That Microsoft is granted back, without limitations, the rights to reproduce, install, use, modify, distribute and transfer your source modifications or additions in source and/or object code formats.
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved