Re: [dcdev] zSearch extension
Från:
ade
Datum:
2003-12-25 10:08
Till:
Direct Connect developers

--- Todd Pederzani <[email protected]> wrote:
ade wrote:

>If there are no further comments on the zSearch
>extension, I'm adding it in the next release of
MoGLO
>  >
The only comment I have is a trivial one: why 'z'?  To me that implies something to do with zlib and compression.
Also, if you're going to implement it in MoGLO, did
you decide on send an initial $MyINFO?

 - Todd
--

The original reason for the "z" was for the user to be
sorted way down on the userlist in the clients, thus

ade