RE: [dcdev] $Lock NONEXTENDEDPROTOCOLABCABC Pk=
Från:
"Jacek Sieka" <[email protected]>
Datum:
2003-10-23 12:30
Till:
"'Direct Connect developers'" <[email protected]>

Actually, it's a DC++ bug because the spec clearly states (should anyway)
that the $Lock must _begin_ with EXT*, nothing else...I fixed it locally
anyway, it's up for the next version (which will be the first sporting c-h
extensions)...if someone bases their code on cvs versions
*cough*czdc++*cough*, it's their fault, not mine, as 0.263 doesn't care
about extended hubs =)

/J

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Zdenek Stangl
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 11:02 PM
To: Direct Connect developers
Subject: Re: [dcdev] $Lock NONEXTENDEDPROTOCOLABCABC Pk=

Well no offence but It's now DCH++ bug as PtokaX has it fixed from version
0.326. Im talking about protocol, because the $Supports command will be send
to the latest DC++ if it connects to DCH++ and It will be rejected by it. It
wouldn't be a bug in DC++ without the EXTENDEDPROTOCOL substring in the
$Lock. So now your own hub doesn't support your own client...
Im here not to nag. Im trying to give a fair note ;)

SurfNet][TropiCo][NL-10Mbit running DCH++ 0.28 (surfnet.tropico.se:1418)
$Lock NONEXTENDEDPROTOCOLABCABC Pk=DCHUBPLUSPLUS0.28ABCABC|

pta.